Conveniently located just one block from Grand Avenue and Lake Merritt, FourOFive Bellevue Avenue has a nostalgic flair and owns the corner of Bellevue and Van Buren. This apartment is a short stroll to premier shops, restaurants, Saturday’s Farmers Market, Lake Merritt and the Grand Ave at Perkins casual carpool.
Recently renovated, apartment #205’s smart design floods it with natural light. The apartment features hardwood floors, double-pane windows, custom window coverings, abundant closet space, large living space and a beautiful kitchen with granite counter tops and breakfast nook. 405 Bellevue is a non-smoking apartment and property, and there is a wait list for parking. Viewings are by appointment only.
- Rent: $2,495/month
- Security deposit: $1,800
- Available mid to late May
- 1 BR / 1 BA
- Second floor
- L-shaped living room with dining nook
- Hardwood floors throughout
- Designer paint colors
- Double-paned windows with southern exposure
- Newly remodeled kitchen
- Heat, water, and garbage included
- Cable ready
- Cat okay with additional deposit
- Non-smoking unit and property
- There is a waiting list for parking.
- Parking is $125/mo. when available.
- Built in 1954
- 22-unit building with three floors and penthouse
- Common areas professionally cleaned each week
- Coin-op laundry on site
- Walk Score = 93
- Bike Score = 86
- Completed rental application
- Valid driver’s license or state I.D.
- No prior bankruptcies or evictions
- FICO credit score above 650
- Income must be 2.5 times greater than rent amount per month.
- Each applicant must provide $20 for credit check at the time of application.
- Positive credit check
- Positive reference from previous landlord(s)
- Income verification or reference
- One-year lease term